Stay human in a world overcome by automation. Play as Lina, one of the last human driver-for-hire on the streets of Los Ojos. Your friend and only lifeline has gone missing; with no money and nowhere to stay, the only thing you can do is keep driving. Choose what passengers to pick up and how you engage with them to learn their stories. Balance your own emotional wellbeing with the needs of your pax as you strive to keep your perfect rating, and your job. Maybe someone in this city can help you with your own story?
- An emotional survival game: hold on to your humanity in a world overcome by automation.
- Meet people. Learn their stories. Stay human!
- From the Neo Cab app, you’ll choose your passengers and navigate the city grid. Connect and converse with them as you drive to their destination. You’ll need to maintain your perfect rating to stay on the road. Balance your monetary needs and the needs of your passengers with your own emotional wellbeing. What’s more important: your mental health or your star rating?
- Connect with your pax: Find ways to connect with passengers. Each has their own story to tell.
- Uncover the secrets of Los Ojos: Lina’s best course for survival is to to keep driving. Piece together what has happened to Savy as you help Lina navigate the city grid.
- Find your own route: Neo Cab features a branching narrative with pax stories written by Leigh Alexander, Kim Belair, Bruno Dias, Duncan Fyfe, Paula Rogers & Robin Sloan.
- Original soundtrack by Obfusc (Monument Valley, House of Cards)
Have a press inquiry? Email email@example.com
For our latest updates, follow @neocabgame on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Download all (60MB .zip)
Chance Agency is a team of artists, writers, musicians and programmers whose past work includes Firewatch, The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine, Guild Wars 2 and Reigns: Her Majesty.
- Patrick Ewing, Creative Lead
- Felix Kramer, Producer
Art & Design
- Vincent Perea, Art Director
- Laura Sly, Technical Artist
- Krista Sanders, UI & Branding Design
- Joseph X. Burke, Music & Sound Design
- Lisa Fleck, Environment Artist
- Robin Sloan, Story
- Duncan Fyfe, Story
- Paula Rogers, Story Editor
- Leigh Alexander, Story
- Bruno Dias, Narrative Design
- Kim Belair, Story
- Joel Davis
- Andrew McClain
Join the Press List
Subscribe to the press list to stay informed about new releases.
Press inquiries? We'd love to chat! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org